|Meta Monsters (Series)|
The series logo
|Genre(s)||Open-World RPG, Battle Arena|
Meta Monsters is a series of role-playing adventure games collboratively developed by LegendGames Entertainment and Toshiko Games. The games allow players to take the role of a young trainer that captures, trains, and battles with several creatures known as Meta Monsters.
Connections to Brawl Super-Star Legends
- Tortelder is featured as a playable character.
- Tortelder's costumes include clothing worn by trainers in the Meta Monsters series.
- Champion's Tower has Meta Monsters as its primary franchise.
- Morpheon, Aborigrove, and Posident appear as Minions.
- Morpheon also appears as a boss in Multiversal Tournament Mode.
- The Capture Chronometer is featured as an item, which will summon two random Meta Monsters to fight for the player who wears it.
References in other LegendGames Series
- In Allen Stark's home in Hero's Retribution, players are able to interact with many different electronics including televisions, computers, and game consoles. In Caleb Stark's former bedroom, there is a classic game console connected to a television that Allen can interact with, given the option of playing one of three games. One of the games is called Capsule Creatures, which includes a protagonist, Ace Spectrum, in a battle against his rival, Jerry. The two send out a single creature to battle each other, which both resemble Meta Monsters.
- Ace Spectrum is also the name of a former Meta Monster champion, mentioned on TV shows in both Meta Monsters games, but does not make a physical appearance.
- Eon, Epoch, and the other elemental creatures of the BOND Legends universe are very similar to Mega Monsters. They are considered the strongest creatures in their universe, and many notorious villains attempt to steal them to harness their abilities for themselves.
- The default appearances of the male and female protagonists of Meta Monsters bear a resemblance to Lee Hatake and Rayne Sabakuto of Brawl Legends.